YOUR FLOWERS IS EASY
Keep your flowers cool, refrigerated if possible (not frozen) and hydrated until you pack them for shipping. If the stems are showing you can trim the ends and put the bouquet in water. If the flowers are in a bouquet holder place the bouquet over a sink and pour a small amount of water into the center of the holder. No display decision is required until three weeks after the wedding. The most important thing to do now is to get the flowers to us quickly. If you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area call 972-235-5320 for special instructions.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A box big enough for the flowers.
- Packing Material (crushed newspaper, tissue paper, or packing peanuts)
- Packing Tape
- Frozen Coolant Block or 2 Ziploc bags (fill one with ice, place inside second Ziploc bag and make sure it is sealed)
- Two small Plastic trash bags. The13 gallon kitchen size works well.
- Line the bottom of the box with the plastic bag and tape into place. Tape coolant or Ice bag to the bottom of the box.
- Add a thin layer of packing material
- Place flowers into the plastic bag and lay them in the center of the box taking care that they are not in direct contact with the ice or freezer packs.
- Fill the box with packing material to secure the flowers. You do not want the flowers to move or shift during shipping.
- Write FRAGILE and indicate THIS SIDE UP on outside of box.
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
(Tape it to the inside top of the box):
City, State, and Zip
A deposit of $100 can be made by Credit Card (include the card number, expiration date and billing address if different than above) or you can enclose a check. If you enclose a check, invitation or other items we suggest that you but them into a zip lock bag to keep them dry.
SHIP TO INFORMATION:
Preserved Petals/ Heller & Reid
600 Kenrick Drive
Houston, Texas 77060 USA
Call to let us know the package is on its way to us…800-742-9570.
You will need to overnight the flowers. You may use any of the nationally recognized overnight shipping companies. Keep in mind that assuring the rapid overnight delivery of your flowers should be of prime importance when determining the best company to use.
Once the flowers arrive an email will be sent to confirm that we received them. It will remind you of the next steps required.
SELECTIONS AND DISPLAY
We provide a phone consultation to select your display and design. This should be done no later than three weeks after the wedding. Please call us toll free and one of our customer service staff will help you.
Call us toll free 1-800 742-9570 if we can help you in any way with the packaging process. Thank you for selecting Preserved Petals / Heller & Reid to preserve your flowers!